1. Our vision at RIS is to enable students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills
that will help them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the society and practice the
core values of the school: Reverence, Resilience and Preeminence.
2. Called to live in God's presence and sharing in Swami Vivekanand to transform the world in love.
3. Striving to draw out the full potential of our students and especially of the women we educate.
4. Recruiting and supplying the best teachers and support staff for schools.
5. Fostering in them the rich values of Swami Vivekand and cultural heritage so that they are urged to respond to life's challenges with the joy and courage that is rooted in prayer, and committed to serve society as responsible citizens.
6. A special thrust of our educational effort is an active concern for the formation of authentic Swami Vivekanand thoughs with a sense of mission to our country and the world.